haglofs ski clothing Haglöfs Women´s clothing Jackets fleece , Haglöfs Bungy Hood Jackets fleece Volcanic Pink Women´s clothing,haglöfs outlet online,USA factory outlet haglofs backpack tight,super quality
Made from our thinnest stretch fleece, the Limber Long Hood offers casual style and excellent com-
fort. It transports moisture away from the skin, with design details that improve its functionality.
- A stretchy hoodie made of light polyester fleece for good moisture transportation and comfort
- Next-to-skin comfort in a soft fabric with smooth outer face
- Roomy double-layer hood becomes a cozy collar when not in use
- Flatlock seams throughout to optimize bulk and durability
- Drawstring at bottom hem for enhanced fit
- Offset shoulder and side seams for maximum comfort when wearing a backpack
- 84% Polyester, 16% Elastane, fine gauge, very stretchable, thin fleece fabric with a soft cotton like
hand and an excellent moisture management performance
- 185 g/m2, bluesign® approved
- Bluesign: The bluesign® mark on our products means that we comply with the high requirements of bluesign®, a voluntary initiative for textile manufacturers to improve their production to the highest environmental standard available.
Haglöfs joined bluesign® technologies in 2008. The bluesign® system assures the highest level of consumer safety, minimum impact on people and the environment and a responsible use of resources. When we choose a bluesign® certified material we are sure that it meets our high demands on environment, health and safety.
The bluesign® standard aims at removing any substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or to the environment from the entire textile production chain – from yarns, dyes and additives, through to finished fabrics. A fabric that has been approved by the bluesign® standard ensures that its processing fulfills the following requirements:
The fabric itselt is free from harmful chemicals in accordance to one of the most strict 'restricted substance list' ever published.The hazardous components in emissions to water, soil and air from the fabric processing has been minimized. Consumption of resources, such as electricity and water, have been monitored and reduced as much as possible. Workplace conditions have been approved in terms of occupational health and safety.
As a bluesign® member our goal is to gradually and continuously increase our use of bluesign® approved fabrics. In that way we can guarantee safer products and a reduction of our environmental impact. A Haglöfs product carrying the label bluesign® product is made from at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric and at least 30% bluesign® approved accessories.
We made a decision that by 2012, 30% of our sold clothing should be bluesign® products. We reached 33%. For 2015, we are aiming for 80% bluesign® approved garments.
Buy your favorite Women´s clothing models and enjoy ski. You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of Haglöfs Bungy Hood. If you have any doubt in buying Haglöfs Bungy Hood, get in contact with our team of professionals in ski via telephone or email.
Haglöfs - Women´s clothing - Jackets fleece